Foundation in Travel & Tourism
Why Foundation in Travel & Tourism?
Provide excellent customer service and build customer loyalty with IATA Foundation in Travel & Tourism course.
Study the basics of the travel and tourism industry and understand what it takes to become a successful travel agent. Improve your customer service and sales skills in order to better advise clients about when and where to travel based on their needs. Learn how to provide the best flight, accommodation and tour options, and how to ensure clients fulfill all necessary travel requirements.
What’s like being a Travel Agent?
The IATA Foundation in Travel & TourismDiploma
With this unique IATA Foundation in Travel & Tourism Diploma you will learn acquire essential knowledge and skills to work in the travel and tourism industry and become an effective travel professional. You can also complete this Diploma by learning to use a global distribution system to create and manage reservations.
Foundation in Travel & Tourism Diploma Course Content
By completing this diploma, you will be able to:
• Provide excellent customer service and build customer loyalty
• Understand the various services and facilities available to airline passengers during their travel
• Advise customers on passport and visa requirements, as well as on travel insurance options
• Plan and reserve travel itineraries using standard industry coding
• Sell rail travel, car rental, hotel accommodation, cruises and pre-packaged tour products
• Book and sell travel products using Global Distribution Systems (GDS) such as Abacus, Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Excellent communication in English
• You have good attention to detail
• You are well organised
• You have IT skills
• You have patience
• Professional training by experts
• IATA Diploma
• Recognized worldwide